“ I will stand at my watch

Emmaline Victoria Zopp
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.
2 Then the Lord replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.” -Habakkuk 2:1-3
Last night, I sat with a pile of toddler sized clothes I have saved for years and was overcome by the Lord’s faithfulness. He is faithful. All the time.
He whispered to us that we would have another daughter long ago. Life has taken many twists and turns since then. Programs closed to us. Family moves. Job changes. The journey to our baby girl did not look like what we imagined. But, all along the way, God was there, encouraging us.
Now, finally, here I am sitting with a pile of 2T clothes I’ve saved all these years...knowing He would be faithful. So excited to hold my little girl. Just a few more weeks to wait.
If you’re waiting for Him ... His timing is perfect. Trust in His faithfulness. It will come.
Sometimes not in the time or way we want or expect. But always for His glory and our good.
No comments:
Post a Comment