Friday, October 23, 2015

Meanwhile back at home...

While I am in China with Laura, Robert is home with our other four little loves. He is doing an amazing job being Daddy and Mommy for two weeks! He is cooking and cleaning and toting to school and back. Doing all the grocery shopping...keeping everything running smoothly. Memaw is there helping Robert and we are so grateful for her! An extra set of hands makes everything easier.

Every time I speak with the boys, they are happy. Their lives are normal and running the same as always (minus mommy) because Daddy is doing such a great job. Although this trip is hard alone, I have great peace knowing my family at home is doing well. Otherwise, I couldn't be doing what I am doing here.

Some photos Robert has sent me over the last week...can't wait to hug and kiss all these sweet faces!!

Dinner at 5 Guys

Robert took William to the doctor on Monday and there was a black out! This is the boys using the stairs to get out! Never a dull moment! 

New Lovies on Gotcha Day (from their new sister)

Andrew lost a tooth! 

Lego boys

Sand box fun

Daddy and Rachel at Picnic Island Park. Robert says he is growing a "rally beard" until I am home. :) 

Building sand castles with Memaw

Awesome Daddy dinner!




No comments:

Post a Comment