I am singing the Jeopardy music in my head right now. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in Zhengzhou we are waiting, waiting, waiting. All the paperwork we filed on Tuesday is being processed and we are waiting for it to come back to us so we can move on to Guangzhou on Saturday (where the U.S. Embassy is located.)
So, for these last three days in Zhengzhou we are just hanging out, killing time, and hoping all the paperwork comes together without any hiccups or issues. Laura and I are getting to know each other better. I am starting to see more smiles and hear more giggles...music to my ears. She is sleeping better (still on top of me but more soundly on top of me.) And, I am tired enough that I sleep with her there...or maybe I have just gotten used to her presence now.
Some photos of how we have spent Wednesday and Thursday:
 |
| Breakfast at our hotel |
 |
| Henan noodles with my Henan baby girl. She loves them! |
 |
| Picture of the constant haze over the city. I haven't seen the sun since I got here. |
 |
| Today we took a little trip to the aquarium just to get out of the hotel. The koi fish were trained to eat from bottles! |
 |
| Sea turtles at the aquarium |
 |
| The famous mermaid show...seriously, the place was packed. |
Your first official field trip!
ReplyDeleteHow cool! What a way to make lemonade out of lemons! 😉
ReplyDeleteWe miss those Henan noodles! I never thought I would say that while I was over there!
ReplyDelete